|Season 4, Episode 7|
|Airdate||November 16, 2016|
|Written by||Jamie Pachino|
|Directed by||Charlotte Brandström|
A Shot Heard Around the World
300,000 Likes is the seventh episode of the fourth season and the 68th overall episode of Chicago P.D.
The unit investigates the murder of a key witness in an ongoing high profile rape trial. After pulling over an erratic driver, Burgess and Sorensen find the driver wearing a skirt, fishnet stockings and a chastity belt, recording it on their body cams. Sorensen later posts the video to his Facebook account. Meanwhile, Antonio is offered a lead investigator job at the attorney's office by Peter Stone.
- Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight
- Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson
- Sophia Bush as Detective Erin lindsay
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead
- Patrick John Flueger as Officer Adam Ruzek
- Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
- Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky
- Amy Morton as Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt
- Monica Raymund as Paramedic Gabriela Dawson
- Philip Winchester as Assistant State's Attorney Peter Stone
- Monica Barbaro as Assistant State's Attorney Anna Valdez
- Kevin Kane as Officer Mike Sorensen
- Jeremy Ratchford as Jim Rodovik
- Gus Halper as Oliver Tuxhorn
- Paul Anthony Stewart as Dominick Cooke
- Warner Miller as Amir Dafallah
- Chris Froseth as Leo Tuxhorn
- Chelsea Morgan as Sloane Tuxhorn
- Paul Perroni as Ken Amis
- Ramissa Ma'at as Lila Bolad
- Todd Courson as Kirby
- Arif Yampolsky as Chris Baron
- Eric Lynch as Officer Dichter
- Luisa Blanco as Young Woman
Lindsay: I don't think I've ever disliked someone so quickly or so intensely.
Lindsay: Enjoy your freedom, douchebag. You're not going to have it for long.
Stone: The state can't make its case because the defendant may have arranged to have a witness killed.
Lindsay: Combo of his daddy's money and his high-powered attorney.
Stone: If you don't, a serial rapist and murderer walks.