|Season 5, Episode 11|
|Airdate||January 10, 2018|
|Written by||Rick Eid & Sharon Lee Watson|
|Directed by||Mark Tinker|
Intelligence stumbles on the women's shelter where a pimp they are looking for is scouting out girls. Burgess moves the case forward with a series of confidential tips, but risks putting her informant in harm's way.
Main Cast Edit
- Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight
- Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead
- Tracy Spiridakos as Detective Hailey Upton
- Patrick John Flueger as Officer Adam Ruzek
- Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
- Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky
- Amy Morton as Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt
Recurring Cast Edit
Guest Cast Edit
- Andhy Mendez as Juan Martinez / Damien Soto
- Madalyn Horcher as Isabel Perez
- Gail Bean as Sienna
- Danny Garcia as Raul
- Jacqueline Williams as Officer Becerra
- Travis A. Knight as Patrolman Bobby Price
- Lorena Diaz as Nurse Doris
- Loretta Rezos as Patricia
- Elizabeth Laidlaw as Doctor Rebecca Sloan
- Nicolas Gamboa as Eduardo Valera
- Krystel McNeil as Amanda
- Dale Rivera as Quack Doctor
Burgess: Raul's job, an informant's job, is to provide information. He is an asset to the Chicago Police Department.
Upton: No, he is a person and he is a friend.
Ruzek: Why is she protecting that son of a bitch? I don't get it.
Burgess: Because she's in love with him.
Ruzek: In love with him?
Ruzek: That's not love. That's Stockholm Syndrome.
Burgess: Try telling her it's not love. Sometimes, people, they trick themselves into believing what they want to believe because it feels better than the alternative.
Ruzek: Well sometimes it's real. And there's no trick or delusions. It's just good. It might be complicated but it's good.
Upton: Yah, the books not always right. Sometimes you gotta trust your gut.