|Season 8, Episode 12|
|Airdate||April 21, 2021|
|Written by||Rick Eid & Gavin Harris|
Signs of Violence
Due Process is the twelfth episode of the eighth season and the 160th overall episode of Chicago P.D..
The Intelligence unit investigates a serial rapist who has committed a series of murders and leaves little to no evidence. After Deputy Superintendent Miller argues that the CPD should go by the books when it comes to police work, Voight tries to resist his normal tendencies when it comes to his way of investigating. Miller asks Voight to include a suspended Detective, who was leading the original investigation, for help but Voight later has cause to worry that she may get too involved in it.
- Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead
- Tracy Spiridakos as Detective Hailey Upton
- Patrick John Flueger as Officer Adam Ruzek
- Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
- Amy Morton as Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt
- Nicole Ari Parker as Deputy Superintendent Samantha Miller