|Season 4, Episode 21|
|Airdate||May 3, 2017|
|Written by||Craig Gore & Tim Walsh|
|Directed by||Fred Berner|
Grasping for Salvation
Army of One
Fagin is the twenty-first episode of the forth season and the 82nd overall episode of Chicago P.D.
When the team is called to an in-progress bank robbery, they come across Detective Hailey Upton trying to take over the crime scene with her Robbery-Homicide unit - butting heads with Voight in the process. As the robberies continue to be executed around the city, Lindsay is forced to make a decision in the heat of the moment, revealing a surprising suspect behind the mask. While working on the case at the district, Upton is shocked to come across Platt, who has a special connection to her past.
Main Cast Edit
- Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight
- Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson
- Sophia Bush as Detective Erin lindsay
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead
- Patrick John Flueger as Officer Adam Ruzek
- Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
- Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky
- Amy Morton as Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt
Crossover Cast Edit
Recurring Cast Edit
- Kathy Scambiatterra as Medical Examiner Ruth Dwyer
- Chris Agos as Assistant State's Attorney Steve Kot
Guest Cast Edit
- Tracy Spiridakos as Detective Hailey Upton
- Esai Morales as Chief Lugo
- Christopher B. Duncan as Lavar Spann
- Terrell Ransom Jr. as Corey Jenkins
- Rasell L. Holt as Thaddius "T-Rod" Rodgers
- Grant Varjas as Jimmy Rickert
- Chronicle Ganawah as Sammy Ray
- Abie Irabor as Monika Jace
- Aayisha Humphrey as Juvenile Advocate
- Travis Delgado as Patrol Officer Brian Miles
- Jasmine Grant as Tana Pearson
- Sharon Marie Elliott as Bank Manager
- Patty Babin as Female Teller
- Roxanne Saylor as Bank Manager #2
- Calvin Thomas as Security Guard
- Monte O'Quinn as Bouncer
- Lee Albritton as Bystander
- Devion Stevens as Teenager
- Tariq Griffin as Curtis Jace / Bankrobber
Upton: What you did for Corey Jenkins, protecting him by denying his confession, I don't know many, if any, cops that would do that.
Halstead: Rumor has it you were meritoriously promoted to detective, is that right?
Upton: Yeah, that's right.
Olinsky: What, you shake your feathers in front of the right commander, or is your uncle and alderman?
Upton: I was undercover for a year, so, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Steve Kot: I'm saying this case is a mess. You shot an African American teenager, who from the reports I've seen, never actually fired his weapon.
Lindsay: Are you kidding me? Have you ever looked down the barrel of an automatic weapon? No? Good.
Lindsay: So it's your birthday tomorrow.
Halstead: You remembered.
Lindsay: How could I forget? Pops up in my Google calendar.