|Forty-Caliber Bread Crumb|
|Season 3, Episode 17|
|Airdate||March 2, 2016|
|Written by||Craig Gore & Tim Walsh|
|Directed by||Jann Turner|
The Cases that Need to be Solved
Kasual with a K
Forty-Caliber Bread Crumb is the seventeenth episode of the third season and the 55th overall episode of Chicago P.D.
Halstead's part time security job is ambushed by masked gunmen shooting at them while on a bank run. The intelligence unit launches a full scale investigation into the firm.
- Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight
- Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson
- Sophia Bush as Detective Erin lindsay
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead
- Patrick John Flueger as Officer Adam Ruzek
- Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
- Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky
- Amy Morton as Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt
- Brian Geraghty as Officer Sean Roman
- Charisma Carpenter as Brianna Logan
- Greg Anderson as Jason Logan
- Dillon Kelleher as Terry Egan
- Maggie Scrantom as Lissa Egan
- Keith Kupferer as Frank Amerson
- Jamie Vann as Heath
- Sammy A. Publes as Joseph Ortiz
- Nate Faust as Colin Briggs
- Marcus Martin as Chaplain
- John Robinson as Jacob Seeley
- Joshlyn Lomax as Teen Girl
Voight: That is kind of funny, the only reason I'm here is to keep him from getting to you. Now I'm standing over there thinking about what the hell I'd do to you if you talked to me like that. There's one thing I hate, it's a hypocrite.
(to Halstead) You got five minutes.
Lindsay: I've seen a 65-year-old woman killed over a $2 lotto scratcher. We're talking six figures here.
Voight: Jay, take a step back or go home. It's your call.
Olinsky: Listen, man, why don't you take some of those vacation days we never use?
Brianna: Being cops I would hope that you wouldn't have to pay for anything.
Halstead: Used to be that we didn't. Now we get written up for taking a stick of gum.