|Grasping for Salvation|
|Season 4, Episode 20|
|Airdate||April 26, 2017|
|Written by||Tiller Russell|
|Directed by||David Rodriguez|
Last Minute Resistance
Grasping for Salvation is the twentieth episode of the forth season and the 81st overall episode of Chicago P.D.
When a teenage boy is shot dead, the Intelligence unit begins to investigate, soon discovering the gun recovered is the same gun used in a case Voight investigated 17 years earlier. As the victim's father, a prominent lawyer, tries to get the case taken from Intelligence, Voight digs into his past case, becoming suspicious of his old partner. As both Intelligence and Voight close in on the truth, Voight's ex-partner puts him up in front of the review board for disobeying direct orders.
Main Cast Edit
- Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight
- Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson
- Sophia Bush as Detective Erin lindsay
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead
- Patrick John Flueger as Officer Adam Ruzek
- Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
- Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky
- Amy Morton as Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt
- Esai Morales as Chief Lugo
- Brian Keane as Raymond McKinnon
- Lizze Broadway as JoJo McKinnon
- Dana Ashbrook as Mark Scalise
- Bowman Wright as Terrence Valentine
- Jasmine Carmichael as Cherise Valentine
- Philip Casnoff as Frank Dowd
- Mykelti Williamson as Denny Woods
- Celeste Cooper as Medical Examiner
- Jennifer Grace as Janine
- Sean Cooper as Maury Kerr
- Nickolas Loquercio as Eric Scalise
- Annie Fitzpatrick as Gloria Dowd
- Peyton Wilson as Carol Scalise
- Brooke Breit as Records Clerk
- A.C. Smith as Superintendent
Ruzek: Al, you still got it. Everyone, Al's still got it, you hear that? Erin, tweet that out. Al's still got it. The world should know.
Lindsay: We gotta figure out who killed Richie Dowd so that Voight can figure out how that gun was used in the Ruffalo murder, which is starting to look like a real wobbly conviction right now.
Woods: Hank, you go pulling a thread, there's no telling what all unravels. Quit digging into this, or, what was the line you used to say all the time? Oh yeah, "we're going for a ride."
Voight: My friend took a bullet to the forehead over $122. You're lucky they didn't pull you out of the-
Valentine: Lucky? I've been rotting in here like meat for 17 years!