|In A Duffel Bag|
|Season 3, Episode 20|
|Airdate||May 4, 2016|
|Written by||Jamie Pachino|
|Directed by||Nick Gomez|
If We Were Normal
In A Duffel Bag is the twentieth episode of the third season and the 58th overall episode of Chicago P.D.
The Intelligence unit are horrified to discover an abandoned newborn left out in the freezing weather, and are determined to bring those responsible to justice. Meanwhile, Voight is surprised to discover that his son is in town, Platt returns following her wedding and Burgess and Roman's relationship continues to develop.
- Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight
- Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson
- Sophia Bush as Detective Erin lindsay
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead
- Patrick John Flueger as Officer Adam Ruzek
- Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
- Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky
- Amy Morton as Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt
- Brian Geraghty as Officer Sean Roman
- Samuel Hunt as Greg Gerwitz
- Stella Maeve as Nadia Decotis
- Caroline Neff as Olive Morgan Voight
- Chris Agos as Assistant State's Attorney Steve Kot
- Kate Hodge as Deborah Meyer
- Steven Skybell as Ben Meyer
- Lissette Espaillat as Mariela Hernandez
- Brandon Smalls as Trey Butler
- Carmen Bertucci as Carmine Lupino
- Julia Rose Duray as Rachel "Tana" Meyer
- Peter Collins as Tommy Flynn
- Ali Burch as Janet Flynn
- Braden Crothers as Max Flynn
- Paul Stroili as Barton Perry
- Ron Dean as Ray Sharansky
- Patrick Blashill as Mickey
- Courtney Rioux as Paramedic Courtney
- Camille Robinson as Nurse Tanya Lang
- Olga Aguilar as Nurse
- Lawrence Kern as Uniform
Burgess: Is this a bad idea?
Roman: One hundred percent.
Lindsay: What about the Myers'? They're the ones that started this whole ball rolling. That mother? I'd like to see her get arrested in a very public place. I'd like to be the one who does it.
Lindsay: Mothers like that make me wish I could send Bunny a greeting card.
Halstead: There's a whole section: Glad you weren't as bad a mom as I thought.
Platt: Look, I am in a mood the likes of which have not been seen since 1997, so I just need a 24-hour freeze on people getting shot, running drugs, bashing each other's heads in, and especially abandoned babies on lakefronts, ok?