|Made a Wrong Turn|
|Season 4, Episode 2|
|Airdate||September 28, 2016|
|Written by||Craig Gore & Tim Walsh|
|Directed by||Fred Berner|
All Cylinders Firing
Made a Wrong Turn is the second episode of the forth season and the 63rd overall episode of Chicago P.D.
On the hottest day of the summer, the Intelligence unit investigates the case of a missing woman in a notorious African American neighbourhood. Meanwhile, Platt is threatened by Commander Fogel over her decision to have Tay reassigned to the 21st, and Mouse announces his plans to reenlist in the Army Rangers.
- Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight
- Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson
- Sophia Bush as Detective Erin Lindsay
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead
- Patrick John Flueger as Officer Adam Ruzek
- Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
- Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky
- Amy Morton as Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt
- Li Jun Li as Officer Julie Tay
- Ian Bedford as Commander Ed Fogel
- Sam Straley as Nathan Ward
- Amanda Raudabaugh as Sarah Murphy
- Norm Boucher as Ron Murphy
- Cynthia Von Orthal as Debra Murphy
- Michael B. Woods as Bobby Trent
- LaNisa Frederick as Bebe Willis
- Jordane Christie as Michael Hudson
- Brian Nelson Jr. as Smiley
- Antonio St. James as Kenneth Waddell
- Di'Monte Henning as G Lord Shot Caller
- Mesiyah Oduro as Teen
- Cesar Jaime as Paramedic Cesar
- Mike Brunlieb as Homeless Man
- Ron OJ Parson as Elderly Man
- Barbara Blomquist as Elderly Woman
- Wesley Toledo as Driver
- Phil Rice as Andre
- Arthur-Angelo Sarinas as Loo
- Paul Springer as G Lord Lookout
- Jimmie Allen as Westside Hustler
- David Saunders as Security Officer
- Sage Miskel as Young Girl
- Aidan Traynor as Passenger
- Summer Powell as Resident #1
- Sheedz as Resident #2
Lindsay: The longer you lie to us, the worse it is for your fiancee, who's out there scared and alone.
Lindsay: I'm completely in love with you and you're the only person I can trust right now.
Crowley: Chicago already has enough of a PR nightmare.
Atwater: Thought I told you not to chase a black kid unless his shoes ain't tied.