|Season 4, Episode 12|
|Airdate||January 18, 2017|
|Written by||Timothy J. Sexton|
|Directed by||John Hyams|
I Remember Her Now
Sanctuary is the twelfth episode of the forth season and the 73rd overall episode of Chicago P.D.
A priest and parishioners block law enforcement from entering a church where two murder suspects are suspected of hiding; Rixton is caught in a lie with Voight.
- Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight
- Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson
- Sophia Bush as Detective Erin lindsay
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead
- Patrick John Flueger as Officer Adam Ruzek
- Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
- Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky
- Amy Morton as Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt
Crossover Cast Edit
- David Eigenberg as Firefighter Christopher Herrmann
- Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
- Carl Weathers as State's Attorney Mark Jefferies
Recurring Cast Edit
Guest Cast Edit
- Nick Wechsler as Detective Kenny Rixton
- Zach Grenier as Father McSorley
- Dan Donohue as Russell Tillman
- Kyle Hatley as Travis James
- Suellen Burton as Lisa Sims
- Lucien Cambric as Miles Vincent
- Noah Robinson as Jaylen Hines
- TJ Morris as Pro-McSorely Supporter
- Maria Jean Margaglione as Pro-Zoey Supporter
- Wayne Benson as Eddie Ryan
- Angela Hearts-Glass as Miss Warner
- Cisco Cotto as Reporter
- AJ Carr as T.J.
- Autumn Joy as Jane Henderson
- Nate Santana as Kirby Michaels
- Terry Berner as Landlord
- Colleen O'Neill as Lara Michaels
- Corr Kendricks as Little Dougie
- Kennedy D. Leathers as Girl
- Robin E. Beaman as Parishoner #1
- Ruth Mitchell as Parishoner #2
Voight: You opened an old wound in this city, a church got burned. So you're gonna tell me what happened. Right here. In this room. Today.
Voight: Okay, I've been a cop for a lot of years. There's one thing I hate. I hate it when people blame the black kid. I get it all the time. I'll tell you something, please believe me when I tell you that, it's not gonna happen today because you're gonna tell me the truth about what happened.
Burgess: Night, Al.[pauses] What?
Olinsky: Thanks partner.
Voight: Kenny I brought you here for a reason. You're doing great so far. I expected a little turbulence. But if you ever withhold information from again, I'll bounce your ass right outta here.
Burgess: Stay down! I said, stay down!
Tillman: She broke my arm!
Olinsky: I'll break the other one.
Olinsky: Let me get this correct, you called Tillman to follow up on a witness statement?
Burgess: Correct, but the number was out of service.
Olinsky: And that didn't raise a red flag?
Lindsay: Violent step-father, crazy boyfriend, sleazy boss...Zoe sure had some winners in her life.
Rixton: So you threw a Molotov cocktail into a church. In front of a hundred cops?
Father McSorley: Sergeant, you can speak with the boys on two conditions, inside the church, and no guns.
Rixton: What are we waiting around for? An angel to whisper in the father's ear?
Voight: Father, we're not going to change things by ignoring the victims.
Voight: I understand you're worried about the boys. But I'm worried that things are going to get real ugly, real fast if you don't open those doors.
Father McSorley: Let's be brutally honest, the history of young black men with Chicago police,has not been glorious.
Atwater: Yo, Al, don't you got some sort of beef with Father McSorley
Father McSorley: I'm sorry officers, but unless you're here to pray, you can't come inside.