The Sixth season of police procedural drama series Chicago P.D. which will originally air on NBC from September 26, 2018.
- Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight
- Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead
- Tracy Spiridakos as Detective Hailey Upton
- Patrick John Flueger as Officer Adam Ruzek
- Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
- Amy Morton as Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt
- Anne Heche as Deputy Superintendent Katherine Brennan
- John C. McGinley as Superintendent Brian Kelton
- Wendell Pierce as Alderman Ray Price
- Charles Michael Davis as Blair Williams
- Rob Morrow as Evan Gilchrist
- Chicago Med
- Chicago Fire
- Jesse Spencer as Lieutenant Matthew Casey
- Taylor Kinney as Lieutenant Kelly Severide
- David Eigenberg as Firefighter Christopher Herrmann
- Eamonn Walker as Battalion Chief Wallace Boden
- Joe Minoso as Firefighter Joe Cruz
- Christian Stolte as Firefighter Randy "Mouch" McHolland
- Kara Killmer as Paramedic in Charge Sylvie Brett
- Annie Ilonzeh as Paramedic Emily Foster
- New Normal
- Bad Boys
- Ride Along
- Fathers and Sons
- True or False
- Black and Blue
- Night In Chicago
- Ties That Bind
- Good Men
- The Forgotten
- Pain Killer
- This City
- What Could Have Been
Notes and Trivia
- Chicago P.D. was renewed for a sixth season by the NBC on May 10, 2018. This was along with Chicago Med and Chicago Fire.
- The show will move to a new timeslot, with Chicago Med then Chicago Fire the Chicago P.D. all airing on the same night.
- Timeslot: Wednesday at 10 P.M.
- On July 16, 2018 it was announced that Anne Heche is set to recur this season, as Katherine Brennan. 
- The first promotional video was released on July 25, 2018, regarding the new "Chicago Wednesdays" timeslot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.