|Shouldn't Have Been Alone|
|Season 2, Episode 10|
|Airdate||January 14, 2015|
|Written by||Michael Weiss|
|Directed by||Fred Berner|
Called in Dead
We Don't Work Together Anymore
Shouldn't Have Been Alone is the tenth episode of the second season and the 25th overall episode of Chicago P.D.
The Intelligence Unit investigates a house with rigged traps after Burgess is wounded and learn of a connection to a professor's sphere and a mentally ill student of his. They investigate several places rigged with traps and learn of a darker motive of the student. Elsewhere, Burgess recovers with Platt and Ruzek at her side.
- Jason Beghe as Hank Voight
- Jon Seda as Antonio Dawson
- Sophia Bush as Erin Lindsay
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Jay Halstead
- Patrick Flueger as Adam Ruzek
- Elias Koteas as Alvin Olinsky
- Marina Squerciati as Kim Burgess
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Kevin Atwater
- Amy Morton as Trudy Platt
- Brian Geraghty as Sean Roman
- Spencer Grammer as Jenn Cassidy
- Final appearance of Jenn Cassidy.
- Kim has survived her wounds.