|The Weigh Station|
|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Airdate||October 8, 2014|
|Written by||Michael Batistick|
|Directed by||Nick Gomez|
Get My Cigarettes
Chicken, Dynamite, Chainsaw
The Weigh Station is the third episode of the second season and the 18th overall episode of Chicago P.D.
The bounty on Halstead's head becomes a serious reality as an innocent bartender takes a bullet meant for him. Olinsky tries to reason with Bembenek to call off the hit, to no avail. Voight and the team keep this investigation in-house to find the hired assassin. Meanwhile, after a tense interaction at district Platt and Nadia come to an understanding.
Al visits Oskar Bembenek and tells him that his associate Shosak has been caught and taunts him on this. He also reveals the brother of his murdered mistress is held at a Gen pop, while awaiting trial for an aggravated assault. Bembenek is confused because he isn't in that prison, as Al reveals that he has had the mobster transferred to Gen Pop. Horrified, Bembenek protests this before guards take him away for transfer. A satisfied Al remarks "Its done".
Jay goes to the hospital where he finds Sylvie Brett in the waiting room. She is awaiting an update for the girl that Jay brought in which is his reason as well. The doctor comes in and tells them that she will be fine.
- Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight
- Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson
- Sophia Bush as Detective Erin Lindsay
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead
- Patrick John Fluger as Officer Adam Ruzek
- Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky
- Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
- Amy Morton as Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt
- Brian Geraghty as Sean Roman
- Robert Wisdom as Commander Ron Perry
- This episode picks up from the last one left off.
- Platt celebrates her birthday.
- To prevent anymore attacks on Jay, Alvin has the mobster transferred to the prison where the vengeful brother of his murdered mistress is held.